Red Media is one of the largest Russian holding companies producing and distributing theme-based channels for cable and satellite broadcasting. It was founded in 2005 and has 17 of its own channels: 365 Days TV, HD Life, Auto Plus, India TV, Comedia TV, Kitchen TV, La-minor TV, Series TV, Muzhskoe Kino TV, Russian Night TV, Premiera, Kinohit, Kinoclub, Nashe Kino, Nashe Novoe Kino, Kino Plus, HD Kino. The audience coverage of the holding company’s channels exceeded 101 million viewers. Red Media Holding’s TV channels are broadcast throughout Russia, the CIS and Baltic states in the networks of satellite and cable television broadcasting operators.
Company Mission: The creation and distribution of theme-based niche channels filled with high-quality content for satellite and cable broadcasting.
Main Activities of Red Media:
- Full cycle production of TV channels (concept development, program content, inter-program content, background music, legal support).
- Production of television programs and movies.
- Technical services of assembly and programming of TV channels.
- Realization of the channels’ advertising capacities.
- TV channels distribution.